Before looking for a reason why we should have facial, the first most important thing is to observe what really facial is? Facial is not just a beauty treatment, its more than that. Well, we all low facial is basically multi-purpose skin treatment. A facial does not merely mean having rubbed your skin for few minutes with some kind of lotion. A good facial includes scrub, steam, exfoliation, extraction, creams, lotions, facial masks, peels, and massage. That’s what a real facial involves. Since a facial is used for different purposes. So the products may vary for each treatment. But the actual process remains the same for all.
Facial serves a number of purposes, few are mentioned here:
Now you know what is facial, so let’s see why facial is important? Obviously, the first reason would be a good skin. Who doesn’t want good skin? We all do. Can you imagine your skin that much baby soft even at the age of twenty thirty without facial? No, at least I can’t. It does not just leave your skin soft and smooth but also cleans your pores. Well, you can’t do it at home. It’s not similar to cleaning your room. It’s your skin girls; we can spend some money to look good.
How Exfoliation works?
Remember exfoliation? That I mentioned earlier, well what does it means? And how is it linked with facial? Exfoliation means removal of dead skin. That’s what they do in facial. Exfoliation is important as it not only removes dead skin but also those unbearable black heads along with that it improves your skin texture. Facial promotes circulation of blood through your face.
We all burst our pimples; it just gives a kind of relief. But what about those scars that are left on your skin. But what if pimples don’t arise? You might be thinking how in the world is that possible. The answer to your question is facial. So what actually stops pimples? Keeping your skin clean, moisturized, steam. That’s what a facial involves. You can do all that and waste your time doing all that or you can just get a facial.
Facial massage gives relaxation. It just helps you get out of your stress. For women, nothing is more relaxing and pleasurable than facial massage. Women have to worry about thousands of problems, related to their husbands, kids and parents. But this tension can bring wrinkles and make their skin older than their actual age. What can relax their mind is a good facial massage which will prevent all these things.
Tension causes aging sign as discussed above. It not only brings wrinkles but also discoloration in your skin. Along with anti-aging products regular facial would make your product work better. As facial cleans your skin so it provides a surface area to your anti-aging products to absorb into your skin and show good results.
How often you should get facial?
Going for a facial depends on your age as well as your skin. Only if you have white heads, acne or discoloration then you should follow the age factors. According to studies and researches, if you are in the age of twenties then you should go for a facial in about forty days. But if you are in your thirties or forties then you must go for a facial once in month. But if you are in your fifties then appointment to skin specialist is as important as seeing other doctors.
Some other tips:
Here are some tips that will help you in keeping your skin beautiful:-
- Having too much facial can also be problematic as it cleans and open your pores. So you can easily get skin problem with those open pores.
- If you are going for a facial for special event then it is to be noticed that facial works after two days of treatment. So you should go for facial two days earlier than actual event.
- You should not entirely depend upon facial. Along with facials you should also try natural treatment.
- Before going for a facial you should know your skin type, according to which you will have your facial treatment. Wrong treatment can have adverse effects on your skin.
- After having facial treatments you should not go to crowded places.
- After treatment you should avoid going to sun for one day or so.
- Regularly moisturize your skin after facial it helps to keep your skin soft and smooth.
- Keep your skin hydrated.
- Make up should be avoided after facial.