Graduation day has just arrived and you want some exciting hair style for your big day? Oh yeah! Here we are to help you. The day of graduation is important in student’s life as it gives a signal to graduate that he has closed one chapter of his life. It’s a season to be excited and nervous because graduation pictures last forever.
You’re Style Statement:
Hairstyle is way of creating a statement that reflects your personality. Hairstyles can tell a lot about your personality. Your hair is an expression of your personality and who you are. Hairs play an important role in self-confidence as well.
The importance of this day makes the girls very conscious about what she will wear and about her style from head to toe. It is because, every little bit counts for her. Your dress makes your look elegant but another important thing that affects your look is your hairstyle.
Though, graduation ceremony looks very formal kind of gathering, however, hair styling is still important on this occasion. You may find it difficult to style up your hair under the graduation cap, but, it is not impossible.
Following are few tutorials to style your hair under the graduation cap:-
For short hairs:
How to make a Halo Braid:
- Start with three strands of hairs and start French braiding.
- Add strands from side to center and the cross it over and continue till end. Where you place your hand your braid will go so place you hand around the whole head it should look like a crown.
- Once you get to middle of the head, secure the little braid with a rubber band and repeat the same process from other side secure this braid too.
- When you are done doing braids then the fun part begins. Just cross the two braids and tuck it up so that no hair is left behind. Now secure it with bobby pins.
How to make Soft curls:
- Start by sectioning your hair into four sections. Two at the top and two at the bottom. Be sure to start at bottom sections first. Use a bit of spray before actual curling part.
- By using your flat iron start waving the hair back and forth creating a wave pattern. Continue doing this to next bottom section.
- Now for the top section take you flat iron and curl a wave. Then in the end give your hair a nice spray. And you are done!
The simple short styles:
- Tease your hair at the crown and tie it with a rubber band to make a half pony.
- Take a section of hair from one side and cross it over the pony to hide the rubber band. Add a little strand from either side close to the pony.
- Now for the other side start doing French braid. For this you just need to add a strand of hair to the actual braid.
- Then make a simple braid at the end now secure it with a rubber band and cross it over the section you took earlier. Hide the ends and that’s it.
For long hairs:
- Cease your hair at the crown to give a bit volume.
- Tie your hair into medium ponytail leaving one large section on each side of your head.
- Now take one section and cross it over the pony tail and secure it using bobby pin.
- Repeat the same process for other section and secure it using a bobby pin.
How to make a unique heart?
- Start by curling your hair.
- Leave one section on either side of your head. Take one strand from each section and tie them up using a rubber band.
- Now take a strand from right side of your hair, pull over the first two strands and under the strand itself and through the hole pull it downwards and leave it like this.
- Now take a strand from left section pull over the first two strands and under the strand itself and again through the hole towards left and pull it downwards. Then join the two strands.
These are very easiest ways for hair styling under the graduation cap. I am sure that you will not worry about the styling anymore. You can pick one from the above mentioned tutorials and you are ready to go.